Back for the 2017-18 school year is the Apex Cougar Club Web App for Smart Phones and Tablets. It is a Web App which means it runs from a web site instead of downloading and installing it from the Apple iTunes or Google Play. Once installed, it works just like a native app but has the advantage that we can update much easier than going through the app approval process.
If you have the old Cougar Club mobile App (prior to 2014-15 school year) installed on your device, please remove it as the data is no longer being updated.
Unlike the traditional install process, the Cougar Club mobile web app is added to the home screen (it has an icon, etc.) using the following process depending on your mobile device:
- Visit http://m.apexcougarclub.org on your mobile device.
- On iPhone use the icon in the center of the bottom toolbar (box with arrow pointing up) and choose “Add to Home Screen”.
- On iPad use the icon in the upper left of the top toolbar (box with arrow pointing up) and choose “Add to Home Screen”.
- On Android phone use the upper right (3 vertical dots) menu and choose “Add to homescreen”.
- On Windows Phone, tap “More …”, then tap “Pin to Start”.
If you have comments, questions, or suggestions about the new Mobile App, please send them via email to the Cougar Club at: firstname.lastname@example.org