The Cougar Club has a number of resources available for Patrons:
Artwork: Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop templates, contact information, and more.
Want to do something at an Apex HS Athletic Event? You’ll need these read these documents!
- WCPSS_ Board Policy – Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct (3005)
- WCPSS_ Board Policy – Conduct of Employees Toward Students (3036)
- WCPSS_ Board Policy – Drug and Alcohol Testing of Commercial Motor Vehicle Operators (3006)
- WCPSS_ Board Policy – Prohibited Conduct on School Property and School Events (3012)
- WCPSS_ Board Policy – Tobacco-Free Environment (3008)
- WCPSS_ Board Policy – Weapons Prohibited on School Property (3002)
The following must be completed if patrons want to sell, exhibit, market, giveaway, etc. or otherwise represent their business with the school. Both the Boe contract and the Minimum Insurance Requirements must be read thoroughly and understand.The MOU Food Truck services form must be signed and completed, as well as Service Contract Registry in order to attend any event at the school.These forms must be turned in to the Apex High School front office at least 36 hours prior to any event one is scheduled to attend.