The Apex High School Student Council & Cougar Club Present:
The Last Dance: Apex High School’s 2016 Semi-Formal Homecoming Dance
Saturday October 15, 2016 from 7-10 pm in the Auxiliary Gym and Courtyard
Music & DJ by: Island Sound & Video
Photo Booth by: #PHOTOBOOTHFUN
A selection of desserts, snacks, and refreshments featuring a Freddy’s Frozen Custard Sundae bar will be available.
- $15 per person on select sales days, online, or at the door.
- Available online @ http://www.apexcougarclub.org/product/homecoming-dance-tickets/
- For online purchases. print your purchase confirmation and bring it to an in-person ticket event with a photo ID to exchange for actual ticket(s).
- For guests who do not attend Apex High, a Non-AHS Student Guest Form must be completed at the time of ticket purchase, pick up, or at the door.
- Food & Drink tickets available for purchase at the dance, $1.
Volunteer Information: Volunteers are admitted to the Dance free of charge.
Day of and during the Dance (Cougar Club and Apex High Parents only**):
Apex High Student Volunteers:
**Parents: If you are registered with Wake County Public School System as a volunteer and are able to help work the dance, please contact Maia Braswell at email@example.com or 919-389-1115 or Ms. Carly Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Apex Cougar Club Needs You!
The Apex Cougar Club is a not-for-profit fundraising organization that supports the annual budget presented by the Apex High School Athletic Director. We raise this money through concession stands, membership passes and raffle ticket, but they involve a great deal of work, but we have a good time accomplishing our goals. The Cougar Club provides 60% of the athletic budget for Apex High School.
- Without the Cougar Club, Apex High School would have to cut 22 of its 37 sports teams.
- Without the Cougar Club, 600 of the 1000 student athletes could not play sports at Apex.
- The Club needs 30 to 60 active board members to function properly. Your club needs your active participation.
WE NEED YOUR HELP to continue to make our program one of the best. We are looking for members to help with the various activities we have, and for some to hold committee chair positions–Treasurer, Concession Stands, Family Membership, and Corporate Membership. Please join the Board of Directors by sending an email to email@example.com.
We are looking for a few, experienced Cougar Club Concession Volunteers to be Team Leaders. Team Leaders play a vital role in running the concession operations in the gym and stadium. Team Leaders work 3 to 5 events a season. The responsibilities are:
- Open at least 30 minutes before game time.
- Make sure all workers are trained (if needed) and are familiar with prices and where everything is located.
- Start preparing hot food and pretzels while following proper procedures.
- Making the first two batches of popcorn
- After halftime of the last game coordinate the cleaning up process:
- Making sure all equipment is clean and turned off
- Restocking coolers and candy if necessary
- Counting the cash box
- Locking up
If you are interested in being a team leader, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.