The Apex Cougar Club turned 23 today, May 1, and we want to celebrate by:
- Getting 2,300 followers on Twitter (@apexcougarclub).
- Giving away a pair of tickets to the Apex High School Prom (which we will purchase) to one of our Twitter followers during halftime of the Men’s Lacrosse game THIS Friday night!
Here’s how this will work.
- You must follow us on Twitter, retweet our Twitter post about this giveaway, AND be present at the game to win!
- We’ll ask attendees of the game to write their Twitter username on a piece of paper, then we’ll draw a random winner from all of the usernames we collect during halftime of the game.
- Once we have verified that the winner is one of our Twitter followers, he or she will receive a voucher good for 2 prom tickets. If the winner does not plan to attend prom, has already purchased prom tickets, or is not a parent of a student who plans to attend prom, we will offer an alternative prize (for example: a sports pass for next year). If the winner happens to be a Men’s Lacrosse player, we will meet up with him after the game!
Admission to both the Women’s and Men’s Lacrosse playoff games is $8/person and this gets you into BOTH games. The women play at 5 p.m. and the men play at 7 p.m. Come on out to support your Cougars!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! Good luck, get Tweetin’ and see you Friday night!
UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner,
Congratulations to our prom ticket winner, @CechiniKathleen. She can transfer those tickets to her son, Christian Cechini. Congrats, Christian and thanks to everyone who participated!