Oct. 20 update: Due to the low numbers in all grades, we will postpone Powderpuff football until spring. All forms will be saved and sign-ups will be offered in the spring again.
If you’re interested in being on the Powderpuff team, download the POWDER PUFF FOOTBALL SIGNUP 2017 Fall forms, fill them out, and turn them in with payment to the Apex Cougar Club during lunches Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week at the homecoming dance ticket sales table. The deadline for turning these forms in will be Oct. 16 at the latest!
- Powder Puff Game Date: Wed. Oct. 25, 2017
- 1st Game: 9th vs 10th grade – 6 p.m.
- 2nd Game: 11th vs 12th grade – 6:45 p.m.
- Championship Game at 7:30 p.m.
- Admission: $5.00 (this is a fundraiser – no passes will be accepted)
- Students wearing 2017 Fall Powder Puff tee shirts will be admitted for free
- Practices will be Oct. 23-24, 2:45-6 p.m. on the Stadium Field
- Tee Shirts will be given out Oct. 24 practice. You may only pick up your own shirt.
- Tee shirts not picked up at practice can be picked up at ticket gate prior to the gameAll WCPSS and Apex High School rules will be in effect for this event.