The Apex High School Student Council & Cougar Club Present:
The Last Dance: Apex High School’s 2016 Semi-Formal Homecoming Dance
Saturday October 15, 2016 from 7-10 pm in the Auxiliary Gym and Courtyard
Music & DJ by: Island Sound & Video
Photo Booth by: #PHOTOBOOTHFUN
A selection of desserts, snacks, and refreshments featuring a Freddy’s Frozen Custard Sundae bar will be available.
- $15 per person on select sales days, online, or at the door.
- Available online @ http://www.apexcougarclub.org/product/homecoming-dance-tickets/
- For online purchases. print your purchase confirmation and bring it to an in-person ticket event with a photo ID to exchange for actual ticket(s).
- For guests who do not attend Apex High, a Non-AHS Student Guest Form must be completed at the time of ticket purchase, pick up, or at the door.
- Food & Drink tickets available for purchase at the dance, $1.
Volunteer Information: Volunteers are admitted to the Dance free of charge.
Day of and during the Dance (Cougar Club and Apex High Parents only**):
Apex High Student Volunteers:
**Parents: If you are registered with Wake County Public School System as a volunteer and are able to help work the dance, please contact Maia Braswell at email@example.com or 919-389-1115 or Ms. Carly Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.