We are looking for a few, experienced Cougar Club Concession Volunteers to be Team Leaders. Team Leaders play a vital role in running the concession operations in the gym and stadium. Team Leaders work 3 to 5 events a season. The responsibilities are:
- Open at least 30 minutes before game time.
- Make sure all workers are trained (if needed) and are familiar with prices and where everything is located.
- Start preparing hot food and pretzels while following proper procedures.
- Making the first two batches of popcorn
- After halftime of the last game coordinate the cleaning up process:
- Making sure all equipment is clean and turned off
- Restocking coolers and candy if necessary
- Counting the cash box
- Locking up
If you are interested in being a team leader, please email email@example.com.