Check out pictures from the Women’s Tennis and Women’s Lacrosse seasons this year. If you have pictures you’d like to contribute to the Cougar Club, check out the How to Contribute page for details on how we can get your pictures up on the web site.
The Apex Cougar Club was established nearly nineteen years ago with three primary objectives:
- To provide financial support all athletic programs at Apex High School.
- To generate a spirit of enthusiasm for these athletic programs within the Apex High School and its surrounding communities.
- To promote interscholastic athletics as a means of improving the physical condition, enhancing the mental well being, and strengthening the moral fiber of the students of Apex High School.
In that spirit, the Cougar Club is pleased to offer for the first time two, $500 scholarships. One each to a male and female Apex High School Senior Athlete committed to continuing their education at a two- or four-year college or university. We encourage you to review the application packet and apply. The deadline to submit your application is Friday, May 8, 2015. We are proud to offer these scholarships and look forward to making this an annual offering to Apex High student athletes. Thank you and congratulations on your accomplishments here at Apex High School, Your Apex Cougar Club
The Apex Cougar Club Needs You!
The Apex Cougar Club is a not-for-profit fundraising organization that supports the annual budget presented by the Apex High School Athletic Director. We raise this money through concession stands, membership passes and raffle ticket, but they involve a great deal of work, but we have a good time accomplishing our goals. The Cougar Club provides 60% of the athletic budget for Apex High School.
- Without the Cougar Club, Apex High School would have to cut 22 of its 37 sports teams.
- Without the Cougar Club, 600 of the 1000 student athletes could not play sports at Apex.
- The Club needs 30 to 60 active board members to function properly. Your club needs your active participation.
WE NEED YOUR HELP to continue to make our program one of the best. We are looking for members to help with the various activities we have, and for some to hold committee chair positions–Treasurer, Concession Stands, Family Membership, and Corporate Membership. Please join the Board of Directors by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cougar Club held the drawing for the Annual Fall Fund Raiser raffle at halftime of the Apex Men’s basketball game on Friday night against Panther Creek. J. Mike Blake from the Cary News and @PrepsNow and was recruited to pull the winning ticket for the grand prize, a 2015 Toyota Camry, from Hendrick Toyota of Apex.
The winning ticket #3157, was purchased by Mike Walsh from the Women’s Basketball team. Congratulations to Mike Walsh and his family.
Second Place Prizes – Ticket #’s:
Thanks to everyone who supported the Apex Cougar Club by purchasing a raffle ticket.
The Cougar Club is looking for your photos from the various fall and winter sports events. If you have pictures from any Apex Cougars sporting event that you would like to share, please contact the Cougar Club at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to get your photos. The photos will appear on the Cougar Club web site and Mobile App.